About Norwich Sunblinds
When we meet people at local events they either sing our radio jingle to us or they say “I know you, my [dad/ mum/ uncle/ cousin/ sister/friend] bought their blinds from you and they lasted for years.”
It’s a fantastic feeling to know that we are so very much part of the local Norwich and Norfolk community.
Having celebrated 40 years in business, Norwich Sunblinds is very much a family business and many of our customers have been loyal to us across the generations.
You can read our history here.
- As an independent Norfolk business we offer you a wide selection of blinds and curtains, ordering fabric from a huge range of suppliers.
- By the way, we make shutters, fly screens and awnings too.
- We make our blinds in-house, in our Attleborough premises, with our team of fully trained craftspeople.
- This gives us the ability to manufacture blinds for unusual shapes and sizes, and it means that we can maintain quality.
- All products come with a 5-year guarantee.
- Our curtains are made by hand by local homeworkers and we then quality check them in Attleborough before fitting them in your home or office.
If you want to chat to someone or have a look at fabric samples, visit our showroom in Attleborough.
Alternatively, book a home appointment with one of our experienced team, and they will visit you at your home or office with sample books and to take measurements.
Covering all of Norfolk and adjoining areas.
We will be delighted to advise you on the perfect blinds, curtains or shutters for your home or office.