Automation is the way of the future, and you can get a taste of that future now with our range of motorised blinds.
Benefits of motorised blinds:
- Tidy, stylish and child-safe – no cables or strings
- Great for large windows or hard to reach areas
- Speedy – your remote can control up to 14 blinds in one go, and you can easily align your blinds
- Security – you can programme your blinds or curtains to automatically close at night to make it look like you are home – even if you’re away.
- Longer Lasting – electric blinds last longer because they run more smoothly – not that that’s a huge problem with our 5-year guarantee. One of the best feedback we have is that our blinds last for such a long time.
- Protect furnishings – sun sensors can adjust your blinds automatically to protect plants and furnishings from bright sunlight and to keep your premises cool.
Motorised blinds are safer, save you time, and look stylish in any room. You can have motorisation with Roller, Roman, Venetian or Pleated blinds – and curtains too. As of 2019, the tilt mechanism of vertical blinds can also be motorised.
Electric motorised blinds are ideal for conservatories, especially where you have roof blinds.
To save even more time, you can pre-set the blinds to different positions or even set them on a timer. Motorisation can also be set up to work with Amazon Echo or Google Home.
And what about using all that solar energy to your benefit?
We can supply a wire-free solar pack to power your electric blinds. This pack is simple to install, can be hidden from view and uses solar energy, saving you money and adding a “green” element to your home or office.
You can upgrade to motorised blinds from as little as £129.00 for Roller and £240.oo for Roman or Venetian blinds. These are example prices. Book our free measuring service for a full quote, or phone us with your measurements.
Make your life easier – motorise your blinds and curtains.
Are you interested in this product?
We’d love to discuss this product, or any other, with you further. To speak with one of our helpful, experienced and knowledgeable team, or arrange for us to visit your home or office, please choose from one of the following options:
What our clients say about us
Expert advise. Suggestions I had’t thought about. Pleasant men to have in the house. Both the fitter and first salesmen. Really pleased would happily recommend.L. Taylor, Hethersett, NR8, July 2016
Still not sure?
Let us visit you to talk through the various options.