Shoji Blinds are Japanese-inspired blinds that are versatile and can be made to your own design.
You may have spotted the Japanese-inspired Shoji blinds on TV, on programmes such as “Grand Designs”, “Double Your House For Half The Money”, and “Renovate Don’t Relocate”.
Norwich Sunblinds are proud to be the only current stockist of Shoji blinds in Norfolk.
These versatile contemporary blinds are handmade in the UK using Obeche timber, which is one of the lightest weight timber available.
Shoji blinds are sliding panel blinds that are made to order so that you can decide how many panels you want, how many fabric sections you have, and you can mix and match fabrics.
- The blinds are a novel replacement for curtains or vertical blinds.
- The blinds can slide back to each side of the window, one in front of the other on a simple panel blind track.
- Shoji blinds are perfect for bi-fold doors, and even as room dividers.
- They are available in lots of different fabrics and textures.
- The framework is available in seven different colours and inside each of the panels you can have either a fabric, which will be a soft fabric or a roller blind fabric – there are literally thousands of fabrics to choose from.
- A lot of people choose the rice paper effect on some of the panels and perhaps a pattern on the first panel.
The panel itself is on a rail and the rail can be set up to have all the panels drawing to one side or splitting in the middle like a pair of curtains.
The maximum number of panels you can have if they go into one side is five panels, and if they’re going to split in the middle you can have a maximum of nine panels.
The panels themselves are bespoke, made to measure, so you can choose how they are set up, for example, you might want a small central section and a large section above and below, a large central section and smaller ones, or lots of different sized sections.
Are you interested in this product?
We’d love to discuss this product, or any other, with you further. To speak with one of our helpful, experienced and knowledgeable team, or arrange for us to visit your home or office, please choose from one of the following options:
What our clients say about this product
Salesman very friendly everything explained in full, did not in any way force us into anything that we did not want gave us all details of colours available, very professional with all measurements all in all 110%. Top man also the fitter was very polite friendly work & tidiness 110%.General 06
Still not sure?
Let us visit you to talk through the various options.