Which blinds are best for tilt and turn windows?
The big problem with the tilt and turn windows, is that the windows hit on the blinds as they are opened inwards, which means the window cannot open properly, and damages the blinds as it knocks on to them
The solution for tilt and turn windows is the Perfect Fit blinds
The blinds clip into your window frame beading, moving with the window or door, meaning:
- that they won’t hit on the blinds as the tilt and turn windows open
- They also don’t take up any space on the sills, or don’t clunk about in the wind
They can be supplied as:
- Roller Blinds and Pleated Blinds
- in a range of sheer, solid and opaque fabrics,
- and with a nice range of patterned options
- Alternatively they can be supplied with aluminium Venetian Blinds.
Shade and Privacy
These blinds draw up nice an neatly, and also give you the option to tilt, so that you can have shade and privacy, as well as keeping the view of your garden
Frames are available in White, Brown, Light Oak and Mahogany wood effect, and also the very popular new Anthracite colour, so they are a perfect match to your window frames.
Our blinds come with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind
If you’d like to learn more, visit our Attleborough showroom where you can see some of the many samples available.
Alternatively, book a home appointment and we’ll bring the samples to you!